Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Iron Hill - Old Mine

When Adam my son was one year old (some 25 years ago) I built a Campbell Scale Wooden Model of a Mine Head. I lost the wheel house in my house moves and the mine head axle and wheel were gone to. I had always wanted to have a special area where this structure that I thought - one of my better early constructions - would have pride of place. Three layouts later if finally has a home and looks somewhat different to my basic structure! BJ has fixed it up for me.

See below what I gave him and the results that ensued.



And what came back...









When it was put back in its home it looked as if had been there for years. BJ your artistic work on my technical bare bones structures make a huge difference!







I'm so happy with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment