Wednesday, August 31, 2011

August Progress

I'm hoping that things will be closer to "normal" now that a number of family activities have transpired. Chris, a member of my Monday night crew and Tuesday day crew has been called up for "family" duties so has been absent from all activities until the last week of the month. The Monday night crew has also been smaller than usual with only one or two guys around.

Despite the resourcing issue I have been trying to spend more of my time on the layout and BJ has gotten over his medical issues so we are hoping to achieve more for a while.

Work has been progressing in Hornertown, Adamsville, Jimtown, Onka River Valley, Stanvac, Helix connection track work and Flinston.

There seems to be too many photos to keep in one big update so this month I will be posting in manageable parts based on location over the next day or so.

I must continue to thank my crew who give of there time to assist me. Thanks Guys!

End of Part 1

Part 2 - Hornertown
Part 3 - Adamsville
Part 4 - Stanvac
Part 5 - Jimtown
Part 6 - Onka River Valley
Part 7 - Helix and Flintston

No comments:

Post a Comment