Thursday, December 27, 2012

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my followers - I hope you enjoy any holiday activities!

Being retired in stead of getting into modelling during the holidays - I'm having a break!

Progress on the layout in December was nonexistent as my Son had his wedding in Melbourne (some 800 kilometers from home) so with the preparation and two weeks away then getting home just before Christmas with the family coming to ours for Christmas Day the layout room door has been closed.

Whilst away in Melbourne I was able to spend a few days with my mate Peter in Traralgon and we managed to visit some hobby shops and load a Digitrax sound project for my recently acquired Proto 1000 RDC.

January is always a quite month for modelling, but I hope to get something done during the time my wife is at home on holiday.


Till the end of January.

-ooOOOoo-

No comments:

Post a Comment