Thursday, May 1, 2014

April Update


This month has been quiet on the modelling front as I have been unwell and I have had family stuff to deal with.  However I did go to a running session at Picardy early in the month.

Picardy Op Session

Well Ross did things very different for this session, basically he had the maximum number of trains prepared -14 - and ready to go.

Adeaide: 2 x Passenger & 4 x Freight
Yarrara: 1 x Freight
Bugle Ranges: 1 x Freight
Birkenhead: 2 x Pasenger & 4 x Freight

We had a crew of four on  the night.



Ross at Adelaide Yard with Bugle Ranges in the background

Me at Yarrara

Rossco at Birkenhead

We had a few incidents...




It seems that most of the ones caught on camera were at Yarrara.

Birkenhead Yard at the end of the session

Grand Opening

Currently there are 19 people attending!  I hope to finalise the numbers soon.

That's it for this month.


Thanks again to those that continue to help me achieve my ambitions and hello to all my followers!


Till the end of May.



-ooOOOoo-



No comments:

Post a Comment